Piney Grove Baptist Church has been serving our Lord and Savior in Atlanta Texas since 1887. The original location was at the intersection of what is now Texas Highway 77 West and Farm Market 2328, we shared the building with Piney Grove school house up until 1907 when the school was closed. The church called Nelson Porterfield to be our very first pastor. We moved to our current location in 1964.
;AWANA Club Directors
David Yarger, Chairman
Everett "Woody" Woods
Kim Hampton;Children's Education Director